- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
By placing an order with GF Pantry, you agree that:
- You understand that some food items may be damaged in transit and it is at the discretion of GF Pantry Management, to the extent allowed by Australian Consumer Law, to issue a refund for broken items.
- You understand that GF Pantry uses third party shipping providers to deliver orders and does not guarantee the services of these external providers, including delivery estimate time-frames.
- You understand that there may be shipping delays but that these are not in the control of GF Pantry and that you are not entitled, to the extent allowed by Australia Consumer Law, to be compensated for orders that are delayed or delivered outside of the delivery time-frames.
- You agree that you have considered the Australian climate and accept all responsibility for heat damage to chocolate products, even if you have purchased an ice pack and foil wrap service.