Whether you are gluten intolerant or not, ensuring that you are boosting the right vitamins for your health is essential. As your go to online gluten free shop in Australia, we find it fit to make sure that you know which vitamins you should be boosting when gluten free.
Since the main priority is watching what you eat, we will give you a few different foods that are high in vitamins for you to enjoy! Here is what we recommend you try from our gluten free online food grocer in Australia:
- Vitamin B6 – is an infection-fighting vitamin, you can get a high source of this through chickpeas
- Folate – helps make new cells, green vegetables can help you increase folate levels
- Vitamin D – the sunshine vitamin, make sure you eat a lot of salmon
- Calcium – to increase bone strength, through dairy products
- Iron – helps carry oxygen through your body and meats are high in iron
- Vitamin B12 – helps fight fatigue and can be found in beef
They are some of the critical vitamins that you should be increasing in your diet and you should be focusing on sustaining a high intake in nutrients. You can find the best gluten free foods in Australia at our online store.