Well & Good Whipping Cream Powder is an easy to use product that allows you to make amazing dairy free cream toppings anytime. An ambient dry product, it has a long shelf life and can sit in your pantry until it's needed, so it's ideal if you have family and friends that have food allergies or eat a plant-based diet and you want to have something to offer them anytime they drop around.
This gluten free cream substitute is perfect as a dessert topping, sandwiched between layers of cake, piped into Cannoli and much more. Add melted chocolate to make delicious mousse.
Prepared cream will last for 6 days in the fridge and is freeze/thaw stable so you can make delicious gluten free cream desserts ahead of time. Each box contains 2 sachets of vegan cream powder and one sachet makes enough dairy free cream to decorate a large cake or 16 cupcakes.
Plant-based, it is free from dairy, gluten, soy, and nuts and certified Vegan.
- 1 sachet (125g) plant-based whipping cream
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- 2 tbsp (40ml) light oil of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine boiling water and sachet of whipping cream. Mix with an electric mixer on a slow speed for 1 minute then increase to high speed setting and mix for a further 7-9 minutes, until the cream forms stiff peaks.
- Add oil and mix on a slow speed for an additional 10 seconds until combined. The cream is now ready to apply to any cake or dessert.
Cooking Tip: For a thicker texture continue to beat the cream for a further 2 minutes.
- 85g Dairy Free Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Oil
- To make chocolate mousse, whip the cream as instructed.
- Melt 85g on-dairy dark chocolate with 2 tablespoons of oil. Once melted, fold through the whipped cream.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Icing Mix (Sugar, Corn, Tapioca Starch), non-GMO Vegetable Emulsifiers (Mono and Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol Esters), Thickener (Carrageenan), Vegetable Oil, Iodised Salt, Natural Flavour, Colour (Turmeric).
Nil on packaging.
Servings per pack: 18
Serving Size: 35g*
||Per Serve*||Per 100g*|
|Fat - Total||2.0g
|Gluten||Nil Detected||Nil Detected|