Seriously Low Carb Seeded Bread Mix is made with Sunflower, Linseed and Chia and is easy to prepare. Freshly bake loaves and buns to your heart’s content whilst keeping those carbs at bay.
Seriously Low Carb & Sugar mixes are a healthier, easy-to-prepare alternative to your conventional pantry staples. It's loaded with good stuff, like protein and fibre, while containing less of the bad stuff, like sugar and sodium. Oh, and it tastes great, seriously!
Recipe makes one loaf of bread or 8 rolls.
- 1 box (300g) Low Carb & Sugar Seeded Bread Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk or water.
- 4 large eggs (6 eggs for high protein bread)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C fan forced.
- Grease and line a loaf tin.
- In a large bowl whisk milk (or water), eggs and oil until combined. Add the bread mix and stir with a wooden spoon for one minute or until the mixture is smooth.
- Scrape the batter into a prepared baking tin and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Set to bake for 55-65 minutes.
- Remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
Recipe Idea: To make rolls, spoon the batter into an 8 cup muffin tin and bake for 30-40 minutes. To reduce fat replace milk with water and use 4 eggs instead of 6.
Gluten Free Flour Blend (Sweet Potato Flour, Flax Seed Flour, Seeds (18%) (Sunflower, Linseed, Chia), Chickpea Flour, Coconut Flour), Baking Powder, Thickeners (Cellulose Powder, Eucheuma Seaweed), Psyllium Husk, Spice, Salt.
Servings per pack: 12
Serving Size: 75g*
||Per 100g Dry Mix
|- Gluten||Not Detected
|Fat - Total||12.6g||11.1g||14.8g|