Ditching carbs doesn't have to mean a life without bread, pizza and crumbed food. It's all good with the Seriously Low Carb & Sugar range.
With less than 8g of carbs per serve, Seriously Low Carb & Sugar Crumb Coating Mix is a healthier everyday alternative.
- 300g Simply Low Carb & Sugar Crumb Coating Mix
- 2 large eggs
- Oil (for frying)
- 200g Cauliflower (cut into florets)
Cooking Tips: Cauliflower can be substituted for your favourite crumbed item - Crumb Coating works great with chicken breast, fish, eggplant, zucchini and loads more.
Suggested Keto oils include Olive, Avocado, Coconut, Ghee or Butter.
- Place the Crumb Coating in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk two eggs.
- Coat your Cauliflower pieces in the crumb coating first, then dip in the egg mixture and coat again in the crumb coating until all sides are evenly covered.
- Once all the pieces are well coated, fry them in a pan of hot oil until crispy and golden brown. Place on a plate with a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Serve with your favourite salad and enjoy!
- Use the crumbing method to coat chicken or cauliflower pieces. Season them with your favourite herbs and spices and place them in the air fryer basket. Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over the nuggets and cook on a high setting for 15 minutes.
Flax seed Flour, Resistant Starch (from Tapioca), Yellow Corn Flour, Psyllium Husk, Corn Starch, Tapioca Dextrin, Thickeners (Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum).
|Servings Per Pack:
| Per Serve
|Fat - Total