Make delicious gluten free Lasagna easily with Casalare gluten free Lasagne pasta sheets. These wheat free lasagna pasta sheets are also free from dairy, egg, yeast, tree nut and peanut, and made with no GMO ingredients.
Casalare pasta is a high quality Australian product, manufactured in Victoria.
GF Pantry takes all care to package products to ensure they arrive unbroken, however this product is fragile and may be damaged during shipping. Please consider your purchase carefully as GF Pantry makes no guarantee that Lasagna pasta sheets will arrive unbroken and will not issue refunds for broken lasagna.
Broken Lasagne sheets can still be used to make lasagna.
- 250g Casalare Lasagne Sheets
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 500g Beef mince
- 1 large Carrot
- 1 large stalk of Celery
- 1 large Onion
- 6-7 Mushrooms
- 800g Tomatoes, diced
- 4 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1/3 cup Red Wine
- 2 tsp dried Mix Herb (Thyme, Oregano, Basil)
- 2 tsp Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 70g Butter
- 70g Plain Flour
- 1L Milk at room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 125g Mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded Tasty Cheese
- Preheat oven to 190-200°C.
- Sauce - In a food processor mince together the carrot, onion, celery and mushrooms.
- In a medium-large saucepan heat oil and garlic, add beef mince and cook until brown and broken apart. Add minced vegetables continuously stirring for another 2-3 minutes. Pour in the wine, stir through. Add tomato paste and stir through, then diced tomato, sugar, herbs and 2 tablespoons salt. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20-30 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bechamel - In a separate saucepan, on low heat, melt butter, add flour and stir through until well combined. Turn heat up to medium, using a whisk slowly add milk while continuously stirring until smooth.
- Putting it together - In a baking dish, layer in the following order: thin layer beef vegetable sauce, lasagne sheets, another layer of beef vegetable sauce, Behcamel sauce and sprinkle with tasty cheese. Repeat layers until all the lasagne sheets are used. For the last layer, place Bechamel sauce, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes, remove the foil and bake until becomes golden brown.
Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Maize Flour.
Servings per package: 3
Serving Size: 83g
|Average Quantity||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Gluten||Not detected||Not detected|
|Fat, total||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Saturated||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|