This traditional Italian food is prepared from cornmeal. Italians have loved it ever since Christopher Columbus brought it back from the New World, over 500 years ago. Customarily polenta takes quite a lengthy preparation, but Squisito 1 Minute Polenta is ready in a flash!
- 1 large egg
- 3 heaped breakfast spoons of polenta
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Crack egg into bowl and beat with a fork. Add polenta and salt and mix.
- Ensure the soup you are adding the dumplings to is on a light simmer and not boiling as this will break up the dumplings.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop mixture and use your finger or the back of another spoon to slide off into soup pot. The mixture will swell to about three times the size when cooked.
- Once all dumplings have been added, turn the soup down to the lowest setting and cook for about 10-15 minutes.
Corn Meal 100%.
Servings per pack: 20
Serving Size: 25g
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|- Gluten||Not Detected||Not Detected|
|Fat - Total||0.20g||0.80g|