Top 8 tips when on a gluten free diet!
For those who are newly diagnosed with the disease it is essential for you to understand the importance of adhering to your diet! Your online gluten free store in Australia wants to share their top 8 tips when on a gluten free diet.
You can still enjoy the best gluten free foods in Australia with these few simple tips:
- Get use to reading the labels of everything that you are wanting to buy – checking the ingredients list means that you can have more than what’s in the gluten free isle
- There are gluten free substitutes available to make the same food you use to eat, check out our range of gluten free flours here and get your pasta making hat on
- Remember that a lot of foods are naturally gluten free
- There are a lot of grains and cereals that are gluten free
- Know which alcohol you can drink! You can still enjoy wine, cider, sherry, spirits, port and liqueurs
- You can still enjoy eating out! Just make sure you tell the restaurant about your dietary requirements
- Beware of cross-contamination
- Don’t be afraid to experiment in the kitchen
More and more people are becoming intolerant to gluten, which has resulted in more businesses accommodating for this type of dietary requirement. Whether you are the one affected by Coeliac Disease or your young ones are, then our kid’s gluten free snacks in Australia are for you!
Feel free to browse through our range of products on our online gluten free store in Australia.